Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's my birthday!

Posting pics on my Instagram! Mobile blogging this to say thank you for all of the bday wishes! MWAH!




  1. OMG happy birthday LT! Hope your party was super fun :) Omigosh I looked at the date and realized HFC is so soon! Mixed feelings-- so happy I get to read another CC, but it's the last :(. I've been reading this series for so long, and it's sad to see it close.
    But Jess, THANK YOU for continuing with some e-novellas!! They're the only thing keeping me sane... :) So happy bday LT, and I like the new background!!!

  2. i swear i can not live without seeing this. My friends and family say canterwood isn't real, though i say it is. oh were can you find the e-novels?

  3. I loooooooooove lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. Happy b-day, Lauren!! Your, like, my fave character ever in CCA (but I like so many other too!).