Saturday, June 1, 2013

Um, wanna attend a FAMOUS party LIVE with Jess?!

Hey, guys!!

It's LT and I'm reposting a VERY important post from Jess' blog. This TOTES has to happen!

Ugh, Mom's calling me for dinner! (But YAY because we're having Indian tonight!)

I'll blog soon!

xx

~LT

From Jess: 

So . . . would ANY of you guys be interested in attending a live virtual party with me?




Like, I'll be LIVE on camera from my computer and *all* of you, Team Canterwood, can watch and type questions to me that I'll read and answer in real time!

Here's how it would work:

1. You can find me here. I'll have set up a note that says what day and time the party is.

2. BEFORE the live party, you have to sign up for a free account. (The don't spam, or use your real name--you can use a screenname for privacy.) You have to give a real email address, though, to confirm your account. Again, it's 100% FREE. Promise!

This is what the sign up page looks like. See the "your email account" button? That's what you want to click. :) Or, "Join with Facebook" if you like.




3. On the day and time of the party, login and click on my channel. (The link in #1. You'll see me on camera (I can't see you), but you'll see a chat window where you can start asking me questions. Those will be visible for everyone to see.

I'll be able to read the comments or questions from you and will answer as many ask I can! The party would last an hour and you can join in and leave whenever you like.

If this sounds like supersparkly fun (it does to me!) then I need Team Canterwood out in full force for FAMOUS.

If FAMOUS sells more copies in the first 7 days of its release (including any pre-orders and then from June 11-June 18) then we'll have a party!

I'll have to get the numbers of copies sold the first week from my publisher, so if the party does happen (I know you guys can do it!) it'll likely be the week after the 4th of July so that everyone's home from vacay.

I really want to party with Team Canterwood! So, fingers crossed, and I hope we make FAMOUS, well, famous. ;) If you have questions or want to trade tips on getting the word out about FAMOUS with other TC members, feel free to use the comments area to do so.

If you want to go ahead and set up your free account for my channel, please go ahead. I will definitely be doing live shows in the future.

Much love!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. It's completely free? I'll have to check it out :) Sounds like so much fun! I've been DYING to ask you some questions about you and your work! So thankful you're doing this!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG a party? Sounds so fun! Count me in! Don't worry, nothing could keep us away from your books :) Going to make an account!
    -Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It's COMPLETELY free! I'd never ask you guys to sign up for something sketchy or pay for a service. I researched it to make sure it's safe for all.

    Thank you, Nora! Let's ROCK this book's sales and make the party happen!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad you read my comment! :) And totally I already know a bunch of my stable friends who already pre-ordered Famous!
      -Nora

      Delete
  4. YAY!!! I am pre ordering NOW!!! I am sad though that you are finishing canterwood crest series, :( I know this is alot to ask but please keep writing something like this or give me a idea of books like this because I never loved reading as much as I do when I read canterwood. -Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pre ordered the book on my kindle!!! I am soo sad that the Canterwood crest series will be coming to and end soon!!! I have been trying to find books like it, but nothing seems good enough compared to this series!!! I wish the Canterwood crest series could go on forever!!! I finished three of the Canterwood crest books in three days!! Then i realized i had to wait for the next book to come out!!! Please please keep writing the series!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Famous to day and I am half way done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please please please dot end the series so soon! I luv canterwood crest and I want to read them soooooo badly! I can't wait for November to be here so I can read home for christams

    ReplyDelete